In our 2nd bedroom known as "Doug's room" we set out to set up a closet for my scrapbook stuff. I have been organizing and re-organizing this stuff in different parts of the house for the past year and have finally done it the way it will stay!! What I already owned: The 8.5x11 paper holder- got at KMA in Utah a few years ago for very cheap, the 12x12 paper holder-got at a garage sale last fall for 5 bucks, the 3 drawer cart- got at Walmart last summer for 4 dollars, the white buckets- got at walmart for <2 10="" 3="" a="" above="" added="" all="" and="" are="" at="" below="" bought:="" boxes="" br="" buckets-="" bucks="" clear="" closets="" couple="" craft="" dollars.="" etc.="" existing="" feet="" for="" four="" got="" have="" i="" it="" just="" lobby="" long.="" love="" match="" more="" my="" obby="" one="" over="" photo="" photos="" posted="" room="" scrapbook="" scrapbooks="" sewing="" shelf.="" shelf="" shelves="" so="" stamping="" stay="" stuff.="" stuff="" target="" that="" the="" they="" to="" try="" two="" walmart="" went="" were="" what="" wire="" would="">OFF SUBJECT POST: While going into Target some seagulls flew overhead squawking. Abi pointed at them laughing and said "They said Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine!" This may only be funny to those of you who have seen Finding Nemo.2>
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Closet organization #2: The Craft Closet
In our 2nd bedroom known as "Doug's room" we set out to set up a closet for my scrapbook stuff. I have been organizing and re-organizing this stuff in different parts of the house for the past year and have finally done it the way it will stay!! What I already owned: The 8.5x11 paper holder- got at KMA in Utah a few years ago for very cheap, the 12x12 paper holder-got at a garage sale last fall for 5 bucks, the 3 drawer cart- got at Walmart last summer for 4 dollars, the white buckets- got at walmart for <2 10="" 3="" a="" above="" added="" all="" and="" are="" at="" below="" bought:="" boxes="" br="" buckets-="" bucks="" clear="" closets="" couple="" craft="" dollars.="" etc.="" existing="" feet="" for="" four="" got="" have="" i="" it="" just="" lobby="" long.="" love="" match="" more="" my="" obby="" one="" over="" photo="" photos="" posted="" room="" scrapbook="" scrapbooks="" sewing="" shelf.="" shelf="" shelves="" so="" stamping="" stay="" stuff.="" stuff="" target="" that="" the="" they="" to="" try="" two="" walmart="" went="" were="" what="" wire="" would="">OFF SUBJECT POST: While going into Target some seagulls flew overhead squawking. Abi pointed at them laughing and said "They said Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine!" This may only be funny to those of you who have seen Finding Nemo.2>
Labels:
NB,
organizing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















2 comments:
You've been quite the busy bee lately haven't you? The house is looking nice and organized, I hope I can come see it one day!
Uh, can I say Jealous! I love that cloest! I wish I had room in my house to do something like that. But a town house won't cut it. So one day when I have a house, I will have a very organized scrap book closet like you! You go girl!
Post a Comment