After playing in the castle area we went back downstairs to finish up the areas down there.
I wanted a picture of the tree so this is the best shot I got. Abi is on the right of the tree and Maddy is just coming down some stairs on the left.
The girls got into the teepee. I liked the glowing fire.
Then it was time for some school....
I loved the little dresses they had for the 'students' to put on..
Maddy is dressed and ready to learn with her little slate...
I thought it was cute that Abi wrote her name on the board..
After school we went to the countries sections. They had a bunch of different countries with activities, food, dress ups, and books that went with it. I didn't get pictures of all of them. It was so cute!
Here is Maddy in the China house.
Abi in the Germany house...
Mexico...
My favorite: Great Britain. It had a Peter Rabbit theme.
Then we went back into the Germany house to watch a puppet show.
Then Abi went up as well. I went around to get this picture of them doing the show.
I can't remember which country this was now but when Maddy walked into this hut she said she wanted to live there.
Next up was the rodeo and farm area...
When you milked this cow water came out into the bucket in a spray like real milking.
Soon it was time to leave. It was getting late and we still needed to go to lunch and one more place before leaving Ogden.
We are definitely going to be making more trips to the Treehouse!
The Ogden temple is being built right across the street...

















4 comments:
That is weird to see the Ogden temple not looking like a cupcake anymore.
We went there once with Emma. We rode the train up to Ogden and walked to the museum because it's so close to the station. Then on our way back to the station we walked a slightly different way and had some ice cream at Farr's. Great fun. Looks like the girls enjoyed it too!
So fun! I think the place Maddy wanted to live was the Japan house.
I love children's museums and am so sad that 2/3 of my kids seem to be kind of over them. You guys really did have the place to yourselves. I don't see a single other kid anywhere. How fun! It looks like they have an endless number of rooms and exhibits.
Post a Comment