The one low point of the day was when Maddy decided to get into her soiled diaper during naptime and paint on the walls... I'm sure she was just trying to make a birthday message for me. She got a bath and then we got back to the fun... like presents and cupcakes!
and boy did she enjoy that cupcake!
My loot:
I got the yellow and purple flowers for myself so we could have some pretty flowers and then the next day I got the most beautiful bouquet ever from my sister's family. She said yellow always makes her think of me and the bouquet contained all of my most favorite flowers! I got 3 of the books with the gift card to B&N from my parents. Then the cookies, Diet Pepsi, and Beyonders book are from my little family. I also got some cash from my grandma and aunt and gift cards from Doug's parents that I am still working on using!
Thanks everyone. It was a great birthday.

















3 comments:
Happy Late Birthday as always! This year I actually remembered and told Seth a couple days in advance that your b-day was April Fools Day and then since it was conference weekend I lost track of the date. Dang it!!!
I love the "Happy Birthday to Abi" followed immediately by "I want a cupcake". So cute!
Happy Late Birthday from me, too! We are alike - I got books for my birthday, too. Your mom and I went to Barnes and Noble yesterday when we went out.
Sounds like you had a great birthday weekend!
Love you!!
So glad you had such a nice birthday! Lots of nice gifts...even from Maddy! (Ha..ha!) And I am glad you got to do so many fun things with Doug and the girls...and by yourself!
It was fun to see Deeny Bug's comment! We had fun on her birthday, too! I loved "Hunger Games"...she did, too, so you were right...it was very well done!
Post a Comment