Maddy has a favorite song. It is by Owl City and is actually a pretty cheesy song about dentists. She loves it. I finally captured on film how she is just normal listening to the song before it but as soon as her song comes on the head bopping and finger waggling start!
It's kind of funny too because Abi was being silly and you can see how she is kind of annoying Maddy... very typical of our girls.

















4 comments:
That is so cute! I love to watch the little ones dance
Oh, was that ever adorable!!! She has got such good rythmn! I loved the fingers and all! She's a keeper!
Oh that is so cute! I love when they start to have their favorites and she communicates that that is her favorite loud and clear.
Oh, that is so adorable. I'm so jealous of all that hair she's got. Violet's pretty looks the same as when we were still in WI.
Post a Comment