CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 9, 2011

Celebrating Family

Have you heard of Celebrate Family 2011? 




Last year I followed one of my favorite blogs as she celebrated the family. This year she is doing it again along with two of my other favorite blogs and one that is new to me. Today is the first day. You can follow along all month. It is going to be fantastic!

4 comments:

Unknown

Ooops! I just left a comment on your book blog ... which I *love* BTW. I'm glad I *accidentally* found it.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for your comment on my guest post at Welcome to the Madness. I'm still relatively new to blogging, so I was so thrilled to be asked to participate in the series!

And thanks for spreading the word on the series!

Jocelyn Christensen

Thanks for the Shout-out! I always appreciate your comments and insight! :) - Jocelyn (Round two tomorrow!)

The Royals

I love the sites that you find! I just read the post on gender at Chocolate on my Cranium. I needed that for spiritual uplifting with one of my college classes. I will check these sites out more often.

Jen

What an inspiring thing to do! Mike has said from day one that the main objective for us to move out to the sticks on a farm is about keeping our family together and happy. I can't believe I'm starting to agree.