My mom and I had talked about having a Twilight marathon while she was here, so on the first Saturday I set up a little table to set the 'mood'...
During the kids nap/rest time we watched Twilight and had BLT's, chips, and Vampire Blood candy. It was cool looking but so gross. It was liquid candy that you spray in your mouth. Not good.
After bedtime, we settled down for New Moon and Eclipse. We had spicy hot dogs (hot like Jacob) and some soda (cold like Edward). I know, I'm cheesy.
It was really fun. It's so great to just be silly and watch chick flicks with my mom!

















4 comments:
How fun! You are so cute!!!
Ha, how cool that your mom is just as excited about Twilight! I don't think my mom even knows what it is.
What a fun girls night for the two of you. Just the description of that candy is making me gag a little bit, but I love that you went all out for your marathon.
Thanks for the memories! It was a blast...and I really appreciated the fact that you did such cute things to make the "event" so much fun!
Post a Comment