When I found out Tangled would be coming out when my mom was here, we knew we would have to have a movie night.
I made Spaghetti (like Rapunzels hair) and french braid breadsticks for dinner.
Abi got to put together this fun little castle craft after dinner.
We just love Tangled. It is such a great movie!!

















4 comments:
Tangled is one of my favorite Disney movies!
I actually went out and bought Tangled the day it came out and my kids watched it every day for a week. I should have made a fun movie night of it but I just pushed play and ran off to do my chores.
VERY cute idea! we love tangled too!
Such fun! Thanks for the delicious theme dinner to go with the outstandingly wonderful "Tangled" movie! It sounds like we are not the only ones who like the movie!! In fact out first night with Kenna and Courtney we watched it, too!
Post a Comment