You and Jen should start a clothing company for girls. And Jen could do all the photography using the 5 cute girls the two of you have as models. I would shop there, since I have zero talent in that area.
Cheryl, they are adorable. When you told me you thought they were even cuter than the first ones you did I thought "No way"! But as cute as those were I do love the color and pattern combinations on these new ones!! They really are eye-catching and I love them!
5 comments:
Look at you go, girl! Another cute set of skirts. Your girls are so lucky.
You and Jen should start a clothing company for girls. And Jen could do all the photography using the 5 cute girls the two of you have as models. I would shop there, since I have zero talent in that area.
Cute, cute, cute!
Cheryl, they are adorable. When you told me you thought they were even cuter than the first ones you did I thought "No way"! But as cute as those were I do love the color and pattern combinations on these new ones!! They really are eye-catching and I love them!
CUTE!
Post a Comment