We thought for a minute about getting food from Red Robin because Abi calls both the restaurant and the movie "Red Robin Hood" but we stuck with homemade...
We made Maid Marian BBQ Chicken Pizza
Sherwood Forest Salad, Prince John's taxes and jewelry, and Robin Hood Root Beer.
This movie was the hardest to get through. I'm not sure if Abi was just hyper or over tired or didn't like it as much, or if it was because she has seen it before but she would not stop talking the entire time! She still liked the movie and we still had fun but it was crazy.
After the movie was over we had an archery tournament. I was doing the best but Abi won when we announced that with the final throw whomever was closest to the bulls eye would win the whole thing and Abi won it!
This was actually so fun that I have left the dart board thing down in the kitchen for the week so we can play a few more times.

















5 comments:
Actually, Red Robin does have take out. Just FYI. Ive done it a few times.
Oh man! Well, now we know.
I love this idea as well! i need to start doing this on the weekends we have Kaili! very creative! Are you going in a specific order? Just curious! I need to put them on my netflix list for the ones we don't have!
Fun, fun, fun! As usual! You are making this so much fun!!
There's no order BreeAnn.. I just made a list of Disney movies that have rides/attractions/shows at Disney World and some that I just love from when I was a kid that she had and hadn't seen and sat down with my calendar. First, I put down some with holidays they kind of fit in with (like Pocahontas right before Thanksgiving, The Haunted Mansion at Halloween, Alice in Wonderland on Alice in Wonderland day, Finding Nemo on Ocean Week - next week by the way- etc) then I added the princess movies so that there was only one big princess movie a month and then penciled in the rest just randomly. So, I do have the entire year planned out and know what we will be watching.
Post a Comment