CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Disney Family Movie Night: Pinocchio

Now that Abi is wearing panties all day we are letting her have a special treat: Saturday night family disney movie night. She gets to stay up past when Maddy is asleep and have a special dinner, activities, and a movie with us.
We will be doing this every Saturday night although some nights it may be moved to Friday or Sunday nights. I already planned out every weekend through to December. I am pretty excited to share so many movies with her that Doug and I have loved.
First up was Pinocchio. We own this one but she had never seen it.
I made Pizza Stromboli for dinner which was basically a pizza rolled up and then cut. It was pretty good.


I printed off some finger puppets from Disney's website and we colored these while we watched and then took an intermission to have a puppet show..



Then we had ' Pleasure Island Popcorn' (extra butter) and 'Conscience Cola' (sugar and calorie free/caffeine free Sprite) It was a lot of fun. Abi loved the movie and the fact that we ate on a blanket in the tv room. I can't wait for next week! Next up: Dumbo

3 comments:

LeShel

super fun

The Royals

Whenever we watch movies as a family my kids still have to lay a blanket out and have popcorn.

The Kings

So fun!! Because we watched "Pinnochio" on Sunday instead of Saturday we had Ice Cream but oh...the popcorn looks soooooooo good! Cute puppets, too!