CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Driving Nuts

Abi was just doing a puppet show for us when she asked me to read a story out loud while she did it. Apparently I was reading too loud because she got frustrated and said,
"You're making me drive nuts!!"
I busted up laughing and Doug did as well.
She thought about it for a few seconds and then rephrased.
"You're driving me nuts!!!"
I wonder where she has heard that?! ( I ask as I whistle and look around)

3 comments:

Seth and Julie

Can you get pulled over for driving nuts? Kids are too funny. I wish I could bottle up all that silliness.

Katelin

That is cute!

The Kings

I think that may be a phrase most mommy's use at one time or another! It just came out in Abi before she became a mother!! (You admitted to the source of her adorable saying in a discreet manner:))Ha-Ha!