Madeline in her new panda outfit from Grandma and Grandpa King. She was hanging out in her crib while I got Abi ready. She loves that mobile!
Abi all ready to go decided she just had to play in her room for a minute.
This morning Maddy was being so smiley I wanted to see if I could capture a picture...
and here she is laughing! I wish I had got it on video but a photo is second best...
After that last picture I decided to put the camera setting to video and capture her cuteness for all you family members (and friends) who don't get to see her in person. So, this is a little long but you can see her talking.

















2 comments:
Too cute!! Kathryn was watching the video of Maddy and had big smiles for her.
I love the outfit on her!!! Thanks for taking a picture so we could see her! She's adorable! Also...the rating on the video of Maddy...5 Stars!
Post a Comment