She is the most smiley two month old I have ever seen. I can actually kind of see a resemblance to Doug in that last picture. She is still mostly a clone of her pretty mom and big sis though.
Adorable! How did she like the big head flower?? She doesn't seem like it bothers her any. Man, I can't believe in talking with you yesterday that I didn't realize it was the 13th and her 2-month-old day!! Sorry. Time is really flying!
6 comments:
2 months already...boy does time fly! Happy two month birthday baby.
She is the most smiley two month old I have ever seen. I can actually kind of see a resemblance to Doug in that last picture. She is still mostly a clone of her pretty mom and big sis though.
Adorable! How did she like the big head flower?? She doesn't seem like it bothers her any. Man, I can't believe in talking with you yesterday that I didn't realize it was the 13th and her 2-month-old day!! Sorry. Time is really flying!
She's adorable!!! I think Kathryn has the same outfit! I can't wait for them to meet :)
Oh my goodness, she's adorable! I like that huge flower headband--it's almost as big as she is! :)
She really is the smiliest 2mo. old Julie!
Post a Comment