CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

What can make Doug shake his head and say, "wow"? As we got out of the car at the Pumpkin Patch and I explained to Abi that we were only going to get pumpkins today and we could go back on a not as muddy day to play and she said, "So we can stay until we find the pumpkin?"
And then we both said, "Let's find the Perfect Pumpkin." at exactly the same time.
That's my girl.
Abi had a primary program practice and pizza party this morning so we swung by the Pumpkin patch on the way home... wanting Doug to be able to go with us and realizing it was the last day he could before Halloween.
Here's Abi with her "perfect pumpkin".

By the way she's not wearing lipstick.. she had just been eating an icee.
Doug and Abi with both the pumpkins...

3 comments:

Seth and Julie

Cute pictures. I love that pumpkin patch. I haven't been yet this year. After tomorrow the Primary program will be over and I can resume my normal Fall activities again, as long as the rain stays away.

Primary Program
Pizza Party
Pumpkin Patch

Apparently this day was brought to you by the letter P.

LeShel

I'll stick with "P" and say PERFECT.

The Kings

How adorable!! I really like the pumpkins you got and Abi's is a perfect pumpkin!