CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Opinions needed

On Sunday during the morning session of Conference I started working on a stocking for Madeline. Knowing that I probably won't get around to it in November I want to get it done as soon as possible. I haven't sewn it together yet but I pinned everything to get an idea of what it would look like finished.
So, this is the material on the back of the stocking (Abi just had to be in the picture too)

The front has a mixture of strips from 3 different fabrics: the one on back ,a red snowflake print and a green candy cane print. The blue fabric is the lining.
The thing I'm trying to figure out is which fabric to use for the cuff at the top. Originally I had planned to use the back fabric for that but now I'm not so sure... so here are the four options..
The blue lining fabric

The fabric from the back

the red snowflake fabric

the green candy cane fabric

Which one do you think looks best?

13 comments:

Seth and Julie

I love the red snowflake one. It makes the other red stripes pop and the whole thing looks so bright and Christmasy. Really cute!

Carrie

I think the red snowflake fabric looks best. It looks good against the green at the top.

LeShel

red snowflake

Danandsteph.blogspot.com

I agree... the red snowflake fabric. It looks great! Good idea to get this done now...you won't feel like doing it in the near future!

The Royals

I am just being different, but I think the green.

Cannegieter

I like the red snowflake fabric... Very crafty and cute!!!

The Kindle Family

Red is great! You are SO talented Cheryl!

Heather

Chalk another one up to RED for me! Good job on another creative craft well done!

Emma

I have to agree with the rest the red snowflakes look the best.. By the way if you get done and feel like making a few more I know a family of 6 with a few extra visiting for christmas that is in need of new stocking for christmas!!!

Kehl The Beloved

thanks everyone for voting!! I was thinking the red too so I'm glad to see so many votes for it.

BreeAnn

red snowflake or blue

The Kings

I like the red snowflake the best, also! The one with the backing is my second choice. But go with the snowflake! CUTE!!

Willis Family

I'm with BreeAnn that the blue or the red looks the best :)