CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ice Fun

We didn't have preschool today so Abi and I went on an adventure to the ice skating rink. I have been promising her that we would go back since her birthday. She was so excited!
In fact, she was so excited that she ran right into the counter! Her left eye was bloodshot and swollen and really dark around it so I was sure she was going to have a black eye but its gone now. She actually cried for a few minutes. She rarely cries when she gets hurt unless it really hurts bad.
We had the entire rink to ourselves the whole hour and this made her a little braver. She even skated without my hand and her bucket a few times!!
Most of the time it ended this way.... although this picture was just of her 'resting'
So happy to be back on the ice!
She was an old pro when we got there... grabbed her bucket and headed to the rink
So much space for the two of us to goof off in...