CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 26, 2013

10th anniversary

Thursday the 19th was our 10th anniversary.
We hired Courtney to come over and babysit the girls.
They were super excited.
I actually got in front of the camera to get pictures of us.

We went to Saving Mr. Banks. We both really enjoyed it.
We got some dinner and went home. 
Courtney had done some fun crafts with the girls.
We told her they could sleep around the tree so they were nice and cozy when we got home.
My parents gave us some money that we used for dinner and my sister dropped this box off with chocolate cinnamon bears and those adorable mini sparkling ciders.

2 comments:

The Kings

Happy couple...happy evening!

Seth and Julie

Happy Anniversary! You look beautiful in those pictures. I think your neck looks great. I have a goiter so I have neck envy.