CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Care Bear Play Mat

Maddy has been collecting the little mini Care Bears in the blind bags at stores for a few months.
After a few she would be getting for her birthday, she would have all 12 of the bears available right now.
I wanted to make her something to hold them in and play with.
There really wasn't anything out there like that so I invented my own.
Here it is.
I covered the outside with leftover Care Bear fabric from making her nightgown. 
So when it is closed it looks like this...
I made a pocket for each bear with their belly badge on it.
The finished product...





1 comments:

The Kings

Cheryl, that is such a cute carry bag for the bears...and I love how you have put the bears by their pocket.