CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 21, 2013

My birthday

 I made some fun plans for the girls and I since it fell on the first day of Spring Break for Abi. But that all changed when Easter night Abi woke up around midnight throwing up.
 So, my birthday we spent at home making sure Abi wasn't really sick. I have no idea what it was all about but she never threw up again and was her normal self all day.
My sister surprised me by coming over that morning with my nieces McKenna and Courtney to bring me gifts. My sister gave me this awesome welcome mat and McKenna gave me that perfect wooden block! So, I did celebrate a little for my birthday!
I also had the book and card from my mom.
Tuesday Abi was still good and none of the rest of has had caught anything so we did a little late celebrating that day. 
We went to IHOP for breakfast.

I got a card from my Grandma and my Aunt Celia in the mail!
That night I made Cafe Rio Salads and got to open the rest of my presents: a few great things from Abi (that belonged to her but she wanted to give to me), some books (of course!), and the X-men movies.

I really enjoyed the day. 36!

1 comments:

The Kings

Celebrating your birthday...better late than never! What nice gifts! Ihop...yummy!