I bought a white hoodie/ sweatpants set from Hanes and added felt ears, a felt horn, a felt cutie mark on the pants ( the 3 diamonds) and then a mane and tail of two shades of purple yarn.
here she is before going in...
back view...
Our scarecrow and Unicorn
First we got to trick or treat around the school to all the teachers....
Abi was pretty excited to trick or treat from her teachers. Mrs. Jensen is on the right and Miss Aubrey on the left.
Then they did some crafts and played some games. After that they were ready to leave. It was a lot of fun!


















3 comments:
Looks fun! The more chances they have to trick or treat indoors and not on Sunday, the better. The costumes look great. I never got a good look at Abi's at trunk or treat.
They both look adorable!!
You did it again! Cheryl, you are so creative! Abi's Rarity outfit is adorable! I bet she was so proud. I commented before on the awesome little Scarecrow!
Post a Comment