Doug surprised me last week with a new camera. Our old one was dying. I had to hold the switch to normal when I took pictures so that it wouldn't be panorama. It would turn off randomly. The pictures were getting blurry more frequently. So, the new one is also just your average point and shoot but it is new and cute and red.
The first day I had to play around with some of its features and take a bunch of pictures of the girls goofing off...
Black and white mode...
bright colors
Poster
creepy horror movie... (JK)
and then just some normal
2 comments:
It is so fun to get new cameras. I know because I do it way too often. Have fun with your new toy.
Nice camera...what fun different features! I will bring my new one out with me in December. We could have lots of fun taking lots of pictures!
Post a Comment