CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 14, 2011

Loving having grandma here

The day after my mom arrived Abi had grandparents day at school. My mom extended her trip by a few days to get here early enough to go to it with her. Abi was so excited. 
She had half day at school that day so we picked her up after school and took her to lunch. Then my mom took us all to Cold Stone for a treat. Abi loves that place so she was so happy.

3 comments:

Seth and Julie

Oh how great that she could make grandparents day! What a treat for Abi. I meant to come say hi to your mom on Sunday since I was actually in Sunday School (which was SO weird for me after all these years) but after class I had to hurry over to YW and try to figure out what I am doing there. I hope you all have a fantastic visit.

Cheryl

Yeah I saw you in there Julie and I got up to come over and say hi to you and say how strange it was to see you in a class, but right as I got up he started the class and then I didn't see you again.

The Kings

Fun...fun...fun! And yummy for the tummy!