CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 7, 2011

Hair cut


For all those who have asked .... here is my hair cut..
Not the best picture in the world but you can tell how it is quite a bit longer in the front in the back. I love it. It is so much easier now.

3 comments:

Donna

Very pretty. I'm jealous of your hair!

Cheryl

Wow thanks Donna.Ever since having kids my hair has got thinner (it was already thin)and it is so hard to do anything with. Any style usually only lasts a few hours. This cut has made a huge difference with that.

Seth and Julie

Ahhh, there's Cheryl. This is how I always picture you. I think your hair was a little darker and long when you moved here but I remember when you cut it similar to that shortly after moving here and I think it just suits you. I like most people's hair better a little shorter but I get sucked in to the grow it out trap all the time myself just because I am too lazy to kep up with it short. Anyway, super cute!