CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Abi and Maddy this week

Maddy has began to like coloring. Suddenly we have to be careful where the crayons, markers, and colored pencils are. She is pretty good about coloring on paper though. She found my file box in our room and first scattered papers all over my room and then set up shop on the treadmill to color on an old bill. 
Then she decided to have a tea party in my room. 

While she was doing this, Abi gathered dolls from all over the house. (Yes, we have an insane amount of dolls.) She set them up on our bed. When I asked her what she was doing she said, "I'm the little old lady that lives in a shoe and I have so many children I just don't know what to do!"