CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Disney Family Movie Night: Alice in Wonderland


As I have mentioned before, Abi just loves Alice in Wonderland! She was really excited to have if for our movie night pick.
For dinner we had teapot shaped turkey and cheese sandwiches. These were really fun to make because I got a tea pot cookie cutter set last year in Boston that has 3 different sized teapots. I used the largest for the bread, the middle one for the turkey, and the smallest for the cheese. So fun!

We also had lemon cranberry scones, water, and a cake. The cake is supposed to look like that by the way... it is a Mad Hatter cake.

Abi thought the food was really fun as well as the silly tags and having Minnie (playing the dormouse) in the teapot.

2 comments:

The Kings

Adorable!! That's what I have to say about that!!

Jen

Wow, look at all those treats. The "Eat Me" cookies are absolutely a perfect addition to watching Alice in Wonderland.