I have decided that I am starting a new blog just for the Disney trip. I have over a thousand pictures... we were there for two weeks and did so many insanely incredible things that I just want to post about all of it! Also, I was thinking it might be easier to do a blog about the trip that I can print out in book form rather than having to develop all the pictures and scrapbook them!
So, in the next few days I will have that updating the trip and I will leave links to each update on this blog.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















1 comments:
It can be so overwhelming to catch up after a long trip, but I am excited to read all about it. Printing the blog, especailly for picture happy girls like us, is pricey...but I think scrapbooking is even more pricey and doesn't tell the story as thoroughly.
Post a Comment