She has been in there many times since. Apparently it is very cozy.
Maddy likes to hold her own bottle. She doesn't like it when I try to do it anymore. I think it's so cute to watch her because she always plays with her hair.
Here's the new crawler... so happy and proud of herself!
Now that she is on the move, we broke out the play crib to stick her in with toys when I'm trying to get stuff done. Abi never minded being stuck in this as long as she had plenty to do in there. Not Maddy. So far, she hates the thing and has yet to be in it for longer than a couple minutes. Usually you take her out and stick her on the floor and she is off like a little race car.
Yesterday she actually pulled herself up so she could look over the edge at me.
I finally got a good picture of her 'mad' face. When she is frustrated or mad at me she always squints or closes her eyes. I think it is hilarious.

















2 comments:
I love Abi's poses! So cute. Maddy looks adorable crawling.
Oh, wow, the pictures and videos are adorable!!!
Post a Comment