Abi was happy to have a Little Mermaid night. She loves Ariel. This one was a very late night and there are no pictures of the family here as we were all looking... interesting.
This was the night our air conditioner was out. We had our movie and dinner late because Doug was out fixing it but during the movie it still wasn't cool in the house yet.. it was just in the process of starting to cool down. It was a good ninety degrees or so in there.
For dinner we had Les poisson (little fishes) with three kinds of dipping sauce, crab cakes (not real ones- that's just what I called the cupcakes), Ursula octopus', and seaweed. We also had some lemonade. Abi's Ariel doll joined us.
Because we had so much fun coloring on Sleeping Beauty night Abi wanted to do that again. I went online and printed off a bunch of Little Mermaid coloring pages and she and I colored the whole movie.

















2 comments:
You ate the little mermaid's family? I guess it was either that or fish food, right? Sorry you had to watch without the AC, but good for you for not letting it interfere with your party.
Such cute pictures! And as usual such great food ideas and activities! Tell Abi she sure colored good!
Post a Comment