CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Random moments this week

On Monday Abi discovered Abi in the glass. This mirror was in her closet and she kept playing with it (it's broken) so we had to remove it. It was in the hallway and I told her about Anne of Green Gables and her window friends (using a mirror) and she really liked this.

She talked to herself, looked at herself, danced for herself....

and loved every minute of it.

Later that day as we were driving home she rolled down her window and stuck her hand out. She liked the way the wind felt on her finger so she held her finger out like this the rest of the way home.

I promised her I would put her railroad creation on here...

On Tuesday , while enjoying snack during school, Abi decided to teach Alisse one of her yoga/meditation moves...