Easter was really fun.
The Easter Bunny always leaves a trail of eggs from the stairs to Abi's easter basket and it is so fun to watch her be so focused on the eggs that at the last minute she notices her basket.
The Easter Bunny always leaves a trail of eggs from the stairs to Abi's easter basket and it is so fun to watch her be so focused on the eggs that at the last minute she notices her basket.
She started on her candy right away and unfortunately Doug and I didn't stop her until we realized how much she had actually eaten. We would pay for this.
Nah. She was just super grumpy and mischievous. I even had to put her new roller skates up on the fridge and tell her she had lost them until the next day. Finally in the early afternoon we stuck her in her room for "quiet" time. She did not take a nap (as usual) but she did play by herself and allow us some quiet. I told Doug that under no circumstances was she allowed any more candy for the rest of the day. She stayed grumpy but was a little better but by Monday morning the detox was complete and she was a happy little sweetie pie all day.

















4 comments:
How fun! I like the church book idea. I am actually thinking about doing the candy and toys on Saturday next year and then doing a spiritual basket on Sunday.
That's a really good idea. She got more toys this year than she normally would because I got some smokin deals but I did feel afterward that it may have been a bit too much for Easter morning.. so I really like the idea of a spiritual basket on sunday and toys and candy on Sat. I'll have to think about that next year.
A girl after my own heart...I dont blame her for digging into that candy right away. Yum!
It looks like it was a lot of fun for her! My son ate more candy and sugar than he ever has this past Easter Sunday. I couldn't believe it. It took him a day to get over it!
Post a Comment