CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just a little baby update..

Every day I look at my little baby calculator and wonder why it still looks like a sea monkey when it feels the size of a football already! Just kidding. This pregnancy so far has been pretty close to when I was pregnant with Abi as far as feeling pregnant fast, clothes getting tight way too fast, being tired, not throwing up, and having heartburn like crazy but the difference is that the nausea and fatigue are way worse than they were with Abi. The last few days I have felt just sick and so so so tired. I have fallen asleep in the beanbag within minutes a few times this week- this never happens to me. I'm that girl that it takes at least a half hour-45 minutes to fall asleep no matter how tired I am. Also, I just feel sick. I feel like I will throw up but never do. And the only thing that makes that feeling go away is to eat something which usually gives me heartburn!
Oh well though.. the little sea monkey is worth it.

9 comments:

Kristina P.

Have you been thinking about if you want a boy or a girl? Obviously, you will be happy with each, but everyone has their preferences!

Seth and Julie

The goog thing about all the crummy pregnancy symptoms is that it usually means everything is going well and that the sea monkey is growing.

I never had any symptoms and I was always afraid something was wrong.

Heather

Oh the familiar sounds of a pregnant woman. I have to say, I dont miss that first Trimester. Heres hoping it goes quickly, so you can get to the second, and best trimester in my opinion. Stay strong!

Cheryl

I agree Heather! The second was my favorite because I finally felt like I looked pregnant and people knew I was pregnant and the symptoms weren't as bad (except for the heartburn- it didn't go away until they took her out!) but I wasn't as ginormous as at the end.
Kristina-I'm totally torn. I actually don't have a pref this time. I think Doug wants a boy but I really will be happy either way. I want a boy because then I can make a Peter Rabbit room and have both a boy and a girl and we have a great name picked out that we both love. But then I want a girl because then Abi will have a sister and we have all these great clothes and bedding just waiting for another little girl but we cannot agree on a name!

Melanie Kindle

I was way sick with Tyler and just super tired and no nausea with Aubrey, so who knows it might be the opposite sex...or twins!!JK Good luck hope you feel better and Happy Easter!

Cannegieter

Wendy's Frosties and Pepcid AC are great for heartburn! I'm so excited that we will have kids the same age and that they can play (as we had planned) :)

Cheryl

That's funny Lora- I used Frostys last time and they do help A LOT. I haven't had one yet this time but I think I need to soon. :) I'm excited about having kids the same age too. Now we'll just have to get together more often... or buy that cul de sac with the three houses for you and Jenny and I..

Donna

I've been wondering how you've been doing. I'm sorry you're not feeling well! The first trimester is so tough. I'm glad I'm in the second trimester now--my energy is back. I hope that will happen for you too. It's funny: I had bad nausea with my first pregnancy, which resulted in a boy, and this pregnancy, I haven't had nausea, so maybe I'm having a girl and you're having a boy! I guess we'll find out soon enough. Take good care of yourself! (And get a Frosty!) :)

BreeAnn

Maybe each pregnancy makes you more tired, because when I was pregnant with Karson I was SO much more tired than I was when I was pregnant with Easton.I thought for sure I was having a girl, but it was still a boy. So I hope you get some good rest in this Easter weekend!