2.We put up the last piece of the nativity puzzle- the picture of little Baby Jesus
3.Then we got busy opening gifts from Santa, family and friends, and each other. Abi loved the Santa bag Grammy and Grandfather sent her gift in. Here she is checking out what is in it..
4. As soon as Abi opened up her part of my Pink Christmas gift she had to put on her new tutu and wear it most of the day!
5. Abi couldn't believe she got a castle with a DRAGON in it! (Even though she was there the day Grandma showed her two different castles and asked her which one she liked the best.)
6. Played for HOURS with her new Littlest Pet Shop sets from Santa and Grandma and Grandpa
7. Tried to keep Daddy from doing this..
8. Had so many picnics and tea parties we lost count... most of them catered by Pez.
9. Kept going up to see Abi's new bed (we asked Grammy and Grandfather for this for our gift this year and we set it up last night after Abi went to bed and then went in and stuck her in it while she was asleep. So she woke up in this bed with that hippo- the Madeline doll was one of her gifts from Grammy and Grandfather)
10. Finally put up the vinyl lettering we had Aunt Samantha make last September. We wanted to wait until she had a bed so it would be directly over it.
11. Played for HOURS with the castle. We loved listening to her stories she was making up while playing with it. The king and dragon had some great conversations.
12. Marveled at the beautiful bows Aunt Karen made for Abi. I can't wait to have her wear all of them.
13. Had computer time....
14. Danced all over the place to Dad's new Alphabeat CD.. We love this band around here.
15. Watched the new Narnia movie from my mom and dad. Loved it! I was a little surprised it was only PG though because there is so much more fighting and action than the first one.
16. Decided not to dress up like we had originally planned for Christmas dinner because we were all too exhausted.. but we did still do Christmas crackers, I made ham, mashed potatoes, salad, and rolls, and we wore our little crowns while we ate.
17. Breathed a sigh of relief that night is here and the little one is asleep. We can now blog and rest and get some sleep! I love Christmas!

















7 comments:
That sounds like a super busy day! Love the tutu.
I was thinking about how Adam's niece looks a lot like Abi. I might have to email you a picture of her.
I love how you surprised her with the new bed, and the vinyl words on the wall!
Merry Christmas! I'm glad you liked the bows.
Abi's tutu is so sweet. I wonder why us older girls don't wear them? It would be great to have another girl's night out sometime, it has been so long.
Hey- maybe that should be a girls night Jamie. We can get together in January and make tutus and all wear them!
All the pictures were so fun! I like the bed...and the tutu...and the bows Karen made...and it was fun to see how excited she was with the gifts she received! The new PJ's for Abi and Bitty Baby are adorable. It looks like you all had such a fun Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! (Oh, I liked the band...they were good and pretty decent-looking for a band today.)
Looks like you had lots of fun. Abi is at such a great age for surprises. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment