It is such a cute place!
They have this little cottage with toys and video games and then you go through the tree house to get to the offices...
Maddy getting her first x-rays.
Abi played in the office video game area while Maddy had her turn..
Maddy did so good. She wasn't scared and did what they told her to do so that was great.

















3 comments:
I love having a pediatric dentist. The kids have so much fun playing and watching movies and they even get dippin' dots or icees or some other fun treat from the freezer when they leave and if I go during any holiday they get a stuffed animal that corresponds with the time of year. Where were these fun places when we were kids? In fact, I think I would go to the dentist more often now if it was more fun.
Wow ! Yours sounds amazing! This place is really cool and a fun atmosphere for kids but they only get a little toy when they leave. My kids would want to go to the dentist every day if they got Icees or Dippin Dots and a stuffed animal.
What a fun place to go. Too bad they didn't have fun places like that when I was little! Our experiences were more like a torture chamber.
Post a Comment