A while back I was in the party store and saw a package of glow in the dark balloons. I knew the girls would love them and they were only a few dollars so I picked them up and stashed them away. Maddy is usually asleep before it gets dark in the summer so we just waited for a night when we were all up to play with them.
The night after Abi and I went to the Renfaire, the new American Girl movie was on tv. We let both girls stay up for a family movie night to watch it.
When it was over it was dark outside so I decided to bring down the balloons.
The girls loved it! We also got out some glow sticks and they played with those too.
I tried to get some pictures but they weren't that impressive... but I did take this video that shows how cool they looked.

















4 comments:
Those look like a lot of fun! I'll have to keep my eyes out for some at the store. We also watched the AG movie when it was on. We recorded it, so it's be viewed several times since.
Crazy!! must.have.now!
Wow...cool! sound like Maddy was really getting in to it!! Reminds me of the cool balloons you got the girls at Disney World! Fun!
I love the idea of glow in the dark balloons. Fun!
Post a Comment