Abi spends a lot of time doing art. The other night she made me this 'challenge'. I had to unscramble the words. She gave me pictures to help. As you can see, the first word was easy. I. Love was simple. The end had me confused for a minute until she told me the 'hehehe' part was the dog panting under the sun. My answer is in the left box.
Abi has really been having fun making little paper butterflies and frogs. She decided to turn these ones into Jack and Jill...
Then she brought me this note. It is our new family motto...
"I love you and I never won't."

















2 comments:
...and I never won't! Love it. Such a cute and unique family proclamation of love.
Unconditional love in just a few adorable words! I think that is a great "motto" to have for your family.
Post a Comment