CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 25, 2011

Movie day

Our local movie theater has a summer kids program with really cheap movies and we used to buy the pass and go every week. Last summer we bought the pass  but then ended up not being able to use it more than a couple of times because I was babysitting most of the summer. 
This year I had planned on getting it but then decided against it knowing that we really wouldn't be able to go every week. I did promise Abi that we would go to at least one of the kids movies so we picked one that we hadn't seen before (all of them are old movies so we've usually seen them)... the Veggie Tales Pirates that didn't do anything.
I had to pay for Maddy this year so I made sure to get her a little booster seat so she wouldn't be in my lap the whole time. This was the first time she has sat in her own seat in a movie. She did great. She actually sat there until about the last 20-30 minutes when she started getting restless.
Abi loves getting the little snack pack. It is pretty cheap and comes with popcorn, a soda, and a long Laffy taffy. She was one happy girl.

1 comments:

The Kings

That is a cute snack pack! Tell Abi that the "Winnie the Pooh" movie is out now so we will go see that when she and Maddy are here! And get her a Cinemark snack pack!:)