CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 6, 2011

Last weeks randoms

It was a busy and fun week! 
I was so excited to clean out my school cabinet and put most of my school stuff in the basement not to be pulled out until Maddy is three!
I now have all of our kid board games, our family home evening box, my scripture study supplies, and Abi's Sunday Activity box in there. 
I did some kitchen purging this week and love that it is a little less cluttered in our cabinets and drawers!
And with the warmer weather we did a LOT of playing.
Maddy has a new fascination with Abi's sunglasses....


Friday Abi got a shiner. She jumped up and began to run and ran right into the pantry doorknob on her eye. It was bruising and puffing up immediately so I had her put an ice pack on it. Within about ten minutes the puffing had gone down and the bruise wasn't as bad.
You can hardly tell in this picture but it is her right eye (the left one if you are looking at her.)

3 comments:

Seth and Julie

Oh no, Abi needs her shades back to hide her shiner.

The Kings

So sorry Abi! In spite of the shiner isn't she a beautiful little lady with gorgeous blue eyes!?!

Jen

A kid can't be a kid without at least one shiner in their childhood. Violet is now on her 4th.