CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Circus World videos part 1

This wagon played music if you put fifty cents in. I thought it was just for show but these people put the money in and so I got a quick sampling. The older people that were next to us (to the right in the video) were talking about how they remembered the circus wagons rolling through town when they were children. They would play the music and you could hear it all through town so all the children would come out to see the wagons go by.
The above video is Maddy dancing around while we waited for the Children's interactive circus to begin.

2 comments:

Jen

How did I not know about this darling place!?! I totally would have done this with my girls. Alas, it's too late for us. Only two more weeks here. Sniff, sniff.

The Kings

Maddy, the dancing circus girl put on quite a show! She's a twirler and a circler...with cute little sounds!