CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Random pictures

In the aftermath of the late over Abi used Daddy to show me what a camping bunk bed is...

Maddy has started doing so many things recently. She loves to sit on the bottom step of the stairs (and climb them constantly!), she carries this motorcycle around and other cars while making a rrrr sound, she makes a doggy sound, she said donut, she says "here mom", she blows kisses, and so many other things. What a cutie!

Abi was playing with her Mr. Potato Head parts and said, "Look Mom! HO. Ho. Ho."

4 comments:

Seth and Julie

Oh my gosh, that potato head face is scary. How funny! Did you mean Maddy in the second paragraph? I was confused for a second. I'll assume you meant Maddy, and she sounds like such a big girl now. Wow!

Cheryl

Yes- it was supposed to say Maddy! Oops. I just fixed it.

The Kings

Such adorable girls!!! Even with Potato Head faces!!

The Royals

what a funny girl!