CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Shower

My mom threw me the cutest little shower yesterday. It was centered most on games and visiting which I thought was really fun. For favors my mom and I put together these cute little buckets with some candy in them as well as a little notepad, a pencil and the games so it was useful during the shower and a fun little take home gift as well.

For one of the games my mom filled this basket with baby items tied to little tags where each person got to be creative and write down the use for each item and a way not to use it. It was cute.


My mom made really yummy chicken salad croissants along with fruit kabobs and cute cupcakes.






Abi was VERY excited. When she woke up in the morning she asked me , "Is the party today?" I said "Yes." and she yelled out, "Yippee!"


She even let me paint her toenails and fingernails!




I had to get this picture of Courtney and Abi snuggling with Grandma.


She made a tent with her bingo card for her M&M's...


The stash...


All the things from the basket game....


I'm also throwing on a picture of Abi this morning in the cute new coat from Grammy.