CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Jelly Belly

My friend Andra told me she was taking her daughter to Jelly Belly today so we met her over there after Abi's playgroup. Our friend Taylor met us as well.
They had the train leaving from the gift shop instead of the lobby which made it harder to keep the kids under control while we waited. Taylor put little Samantha in one of their new carts (at least I haven't see them before) but got in trouble for it. Apparently their carts are not for babies.

I caught this action photo of Abi off the ground as she and Alisse hopped around on the Jelly belly guy.

On the train. We were the bad kids at the back of the bus today. Luckily there was quite a lot of train in between us and the next people because I don't think I heard a word of the tour today.



It was a lot of fun guys!

0 comments: