CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Abi's birthday

Abi had school on her birthday but she asked if she could open one more of her gifts before school and I let her. She was so excited to get the Cutie Mark Crusaders My Little Pony set. 
We went out to IHOP for breakfast before dropping her off at school.
As soon as she got home she wanted to open the rest of her gifts. I made her do her homework first but then we got to it. 
My Little Pony light up Fluttershy set...
My Little Pony holiday activity book.
I was most excited about the spy kit I made her.
The case was full of printable activities I got online, fake mustaches, secret message pens, glasses that make it so you can see behind you, a flashlight, my old cell phone, a little wipes container laptop, magnifying glasses, and some mystery books. 
An Action Princess board game...
Her favorite gift of all came from Grandma and Grandpa- the My Little Pony wedding castle set.
We went to dinner at McDonalds of course and had ice cream there afterward. I can't believe she is 7!

2 comments:

The Kings

So glad I got to be there to share that special day with her!

Seth and Julie

Looks like she got some fun stuff but I agree with you...the spy kit is way cool. Very creative, as always!