CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

January's random moments

The girls both love the puppet theater that Doug's parents gave Abi for Christmas and their favorite thing about it is the build your own puppets. 
Here is Maddy making some...
then she put on a puppet show for herself.
I like to braid Abi's hair after her bath sometimes because then the next morning it looks awesome when you take the braids out. Abi asked me to take a picture of the back one morning so she could see what it looks like...
tell me this girl doesn't have amazing hair! I wish I had her hair.
Then I wanted to take a picture of her before ushering her off to school but of course she had to pull one of her new crazy faces.
That night when I braided her hair I also did Maddy's for the first time. The french braids did not hold as well in her hair but it looked pretty cute.
A couple of Fridays ago Abi had the day off of school. She was supposed to be in cleaning her train wreck of a room but I found her decorating Polly hair instead. You can see the evidence of said train wreck in the background.
Maddy's room was also a disaster that day but she was being extremely quiet so I went in to check on her. This is how I found her...

You know you are tired when you fall asleep sitting up leaning back against your arms and hard bed edge.
Poor girl woke up a little later though with a 103.5 fever so then it made more sense.

2 comments:

Seth and Julie

Abi's hair! I sat in Junior Primary to help out on Sunday and even though it has only been a few months since I left there the first thing I noticed was how LONG Abi's hair has gotten. Gorgeous!

Donna

I'm jealous of Abi's beautiful hair! She could be Rapunzel!