CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 27, 2010

In Zone's Life-Staged Brands juices review

In Zone's family of brands focus solely on children ages 1-10 years delivering their distinct life-stage needs.
Tummy Tickler Tots: For Toddlers ages 1-3, 40% Reduced Sugar Apple Juice

Tummy Tickler: For Preschoolers ages 3-5, 100% Juice- Apple

Belly Washers: For Grade Schoolers ages 5-10, 100% Juice- Fruit Punch

A little about this product:

No added sugar
No artificial flavors/colors
No high fructose corn syrup
No mess Tummy Tickler sippy spouts
No mess Belly Washers sport caps
Washable and Reusable
Recyclable

We were able to review all three of these juice products.
Maddy had never had packaged juice and she had never drank from this type of cap. She did quite well although she is still learning exactly how it works. I gave her the first one in the car and when she dropped it on the floor I was a little worried that there was going to be juice everywhere. BUT the product lived up to its promise and not a single drop came out of that sippy spout. It was so great.
Abi drank the other two and some of Maddy's refills and loved them all although the apple flavored were her favorite.
When we went grocery shopping the other day she begged me to get more. So, I'd say it is a winner!
I love the convenience and cuteness of the product as well as the fact that the Tummy Ticklers Tots is already the right consistency for toddlers and I didn't have to add water to it the way I do with other juice.
There are many different characters to choose from for your topper including the Strawberry Shortcake, Disney Princess, and Minnie Mouse that we picked. Other toppers include Winnie the Pooh characters, Toy Story, Little Einsteins, Fairies, Bob the Builder, Clifford, Hello Kitty, Superman, Spiderman.

Check them out for yourselves online at Tummytickler.com


Disclosure: Thank you to In Zone's Life-Stage Brands for providing us with these products free of charge. My review is personal and unbiased.