Have you tried Cold Stone Creamery?
We love them!
Want a chance to win a $20 gift card to Cold Stone?
I have one gift card to giveaway.
You have until Sunday November 28th to enter.
To enter:
Go to Cold Stone and have a look at their signature creations. Come back here and tell me which one you would love to try. (For me it would be the Peanut Butter Cup Perfection!)
That's it. Make sure to leave an email to contact you at if you are the winner!

11 comments:
I would have to say banana crunch or the chocolate devotion. I wanna win I wanna win Please please!!;)
Founder's Favorite for me. I love cold Stone!!!!
Birthday Cake Remix...I'm a sucker for cake batter! :) jocelyn dot hristensen at gmail
We love Cold Stone Creamery! We have one near us which is fun. There are many I'd want to try, but my top choice would be Mint Mint Chocolate Chocolate Chip. Yum!
I am with you. Nothing like peanut butter cup perfection! Chocolate and peanut butter together is heaven!
angelamc@gmail.com
Founders favorite with cake batter ice cream instead.
Love it! And thank you.
Chocolate Devotion was the last one we ordered, with several mix-ins, one for each birthday participant! Really nice to be able to give everyone something they crave.
Who doesn't love ice-cream? I'm all about chocolate all the time, so Chocolate Devotion gets a vote from me. But I do crave PB cups once in a while, too, so I may have to try Peanut Butter Cup Perfection the next we go to Cold Stone.
4 of those looked divine to me, but I would have to say Chocolate Devotion, although I would love to try many of them! I love ice cream and coldstones! sweet! e-mail breezy8star@hotmail.com
I think I will go with German Chokolatekake! I love the cake and I think the ice cream would be divine!
OREO Overload!! Oh yeah, it's all about Oreo cookies here!
Post a Comment