We took the morning pretty easy... playing in boxes....
then got some fun Thanksgiving pictures...
I ran out to get a newspaper and then we all watched the parade while I perused the ads and cooked our dinner.
Here are the girls all ready for the feast...
I made a small turkey, mashed potatoes, a sweet potato casserole, a broccoli and cheese casserole, and made the bread in the shape of a cornucopia with pumpkins and things inside....
After dinner, we cleared up the table.. you can see Maddy was still working on her food! Then we wrote our letters to Santa..
Then we enjoyed some apple pie and eggnog! (Well, Maddy had milk...)
Maddy telling us how much she likes apple pie..
That night Abi
and I went by ourselves to watch the house in our neighborhood that
sets their house lights to music. It was so much fun to get out and do
that together. The second song they played after we pulled up was "I
want a hippopotamus for Christmas". That made us so happy. She just
belted it out!

2 comments:
Darling video! It had me laughing, too! It looks like you all had a very nice Thanksgiving! The food looked yummy...and must have tasted so, too, as Maddy liked it so much! We missed you all at our Dinner...but are so glad you had such a nice day in Kenosha!
Yum. You had quite a spread. Those girls look so cute.
Post a Comment