CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Playtex Baby Review

We were given the bottle with drop ins and the baby spoons at the Bloggers Brunch.
Playtex Drop-Ins bottle:
They say that these bottles are clinically shown to mimic breastfeeding as the liner collapses like the breast for an air-free feeding. Also the nipple promotes latch-on like the breast.
They are also clinically proven to reduce gas, colic, and spit up.
Playtex is the #1 pediatrician recommended brand.
The bottle is great. I like the look and the feel of it and Maddy seems to like it too but I , honestly, prefer a normal bottle. I think that this is because of Maddy's age. If she were a newborn or if I had just barely stopped breastfeeding her, this would have been perfect.

Infant spoons:
I LOVE these spoons. They are fantastic.
They are BPA-free and Phthalate free. The soft tip is gentle on baby's gums and teeth. The handles are ergonomically-designed to make feeding baby easy and comfortable and the long handle makes scooping food out of deep jars and bowls easy.
I have never had a baby spoon quite like these before. There really is a noticeable difference when you are using these compared to other ones I have. I am going to be buying more of these so I can get rid of my old ones!

You can find out more about these products at playtexbaby.com. Check out their bowl and plate sets when you are there. I didn't get one but I saw one there and they are so adorable!

Disclosure: Thank you to Playtex for providing us with these products free of charge. My review is personal and unbiased.

3 comments:

Seth and Julie

Alright, I am all caught up! You guys were busy while I was out of blogland. B-days, movie premieres, holidays, toy fairs and so much free stuff. What a fun luncheon that turned out to be!

Jen

I've always loved Playtex baby products. Their bottles and sippy cups are the best.

Mamarazzi

i love free stuff!! woot!