Saturday we had such an amazing day!
I recently won tickets to the advanced screening of Tangled in Chicago from Family fun magazine.
Here is Abi in the parking garage beforehand in her Rapunzel twirl shirt.
Doug and the girls so excited!
Abi made a friend while we waited in line and they were inseparable the rest of the time. They even had to sit together.
The movie was fantastic! We saw it in 3D which I wasn't sure if I would like because I'm kind of annoyed with the whole 3D on every movie thing... but it was awesome. It was easy to forget we were watching it in 3D.
The story was great, the songs were great. It was so much fun! Doug even went so far as to say it was probably his favorite Disney movie ever.
You should definitely see it!
Afterward we booked it over to Navy Pier. I had been invited to the Childs Play Communications/ Team Mom Chicago area Bloggers brunch. Because of this I had also received family passes to the Toy and Game Fair just down the hallway. So, Doug and the girls went into that while I went to the brunch where I was fortunate to receive some really great things to review and something to giveaway.
Then I met back up with Doug at the Toy Fair.
We found some people that made Doug really excited....
Here's Maddy taking it all in... you can see my goodies piled up on the back of the stroller!
Before leaving, Doug and Abi had to ride the worlds biggest rocking horse...
and play on a huge etch a sketch...
Great day! Stay tuned for reviews and a giveaway!

3 comments:
The Toy Fair looks like it was such a fun time. I wish we could have gone. I'll bet Abi had a blast on that huge rocking horse. So fun. Abi's outfit looks so cute, too.
how fun! You are so lucky! Let me know about that Thomas the Train set, I think my mom got Karson that for Christmas!
Tell Abi she looked so adorable in her new outfit for Tangled! Also, it looks like you guys really had a lot of fun at the fair! Cute pictures. I think I would like to have gone on the Rocking Horse! Fun!
Post a Comment