By the way, she is kneeling in this picture. I think it's kind of funny. It almost looks like she is missing her legs or is shorter wearing a really long skirt... but she is kneeling and her skirt was puffed out so you can't see it.
I was wondering about the picture...It does look like she is missing her feet. Funny! Is she tall for her age? She is such a cutie. I hope she had a good birthday!
Lora- she will keep it in most of the time but she is definitely more picky about it than Abi was. I could put bows and hats on Abi every day and they stayed there. Maddy pulls everything off eventually if not right away... especially hats. But I keep putting them on! Heather- She is tall for her age... at least at her last dr appt she still was. She has another one next week so we'll see if she still is or not. Last time she was 75% weight and still 95+ for height. We'll see. EMily- thank you! I think so too.
6 comments:
By the way, she is kneeling in this picture. I think it's kind of funny. It almost looks like she is missing her legs or is shorter wearing a really long skirt... but she is kneeling and her skirt was puffed out so you can't see it.
I'm just jealous that she will keep a headband in her hair :) Kathryn won't keep anything in her hair. Happy Birthday Maddy! You are a cutie!
I was wondering about the picture...It does look like she is missing her feet. Funny! Is she tall for her age? She is such a cutie. I hope she had a good birthday!
Happy Birthday Maddy! She is just darling!
Lora- she will keep it in most of the time but she is definitely more picky about it than Abi was. I could put bows and hats on Abi every day and they stayed there. Maddy pulls everything off eventually if not right away... especially hats. But I keep putting them on!
Heather- She is tall for her age... at least at her last dr appt she still was. She has another one next week so we'll see if she still is or not. Last time she was 75% weight and still 95+ for height. We'll see.
EMily- thank you! I think so too.
I love her outfit and the big flower in her hair!
Post a Comment