CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 1, 2010

Giveaway for those of you in the Chicago area...

I have been given the great opportunity of attending the Child's Play Communications/ Team Mom Holiday Bloggers Brunch at Navy Pier on November 20th and along with that a free family pass to the Chicago Toy and Game Fair taking place that same weekend at Navy Pier.
Now I have been told I can give a free family pass to the Chicago Toy and Game Fair on my blog each week between now and then!
So, if you are interested, check out the Toy and Game Fair here. Then leave me a comment. I will pick a random winner from the comments each week between now and then and notify you with the link to print your free ticket!

6 comments:

Seth and Julie

I would love to win, but I will be in California those days. How fun that you have been given this opportunity.

Cheryl

That's too bad Julie. I had a feeling it was something you would enjoy!

Jen

I've never even heard of this place, so I would love an opportunity to score a ticket. Thanks for the offer.

Mamarazzi

sounds like a cool place...how fun for you!

Cheryl

All right.. looks like our first and so far only winner is Jen! Haha. I will email you the link Jen.

Unknown

I'll be in Chicago. Would love to check out the event!